Corporate Social Responsibility
SI Group contributes to the global community through employee volunteerism, charitable donations, and support of other local and regional causes. We care about the communities in which we live and work, so individuals at all levels of the organization give back through time and financial resources.
Donations & Sponsorships
SI Group is a global chemistry company that develops solutions to the world’s challenges through science. We recognize that chemistry touches our daily lives—everything from the tires on our vehicles to the soles of our shoes. Because science is integral to our identity, SI Group is committed to paving the way for the next generation of STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) innovators. We understand that innovation relies on individuals who possess the knowledge and skills to forge new paths. Access to STEM education at an early age and throughout development is absolutely critical. Therefore, SI Group is committed to partnering with organizations dedicated to inspiring tomorrow’s engineers, chemists, and scientists.
Examples of Community Partnerships
- Museum of Innovation and Science
- National Chemistry Week
- Back-to-School Expo
- For requests to support scheduled events, we request that applications be submitted at least eight (8) weeks prior to the event.
- While we carefully consider each request we receive, due to the sheer volume we are unable to accommodate all of them. Therefore, requests with a focus on STEM education and programming will receive the highest consideration.
- We ask that each organization submit no more than one request per calendar year. This allows us to support as many qualifying non–profit organizations as possible.
- We work diligently to respond to all requests as quickly as possible; however responses to your request may take up to three weeks.